View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 18:22   #52
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

I've never been asked to rate a UK agent, or retentions person before...? During one complaint call to retentions the woman did state (off the cuff) in response to a comment that i made that a lot of people that get through to her usually have a complaint about India, i swear she said it, then i couldn't draw her on it again after that.
P.S. I cancelled my Amex 15 years ago because they where all Indian call centres and My Home Insurance is with Privalege because they only have UK call centres even though it is more expensive than More Than which only seem to have Indian call centres. Plus we recently moved our current account to The Santander 1 2 3 account and the Personal Banker made a point of saying to us they now only had UK call centers so not to worry we were in good hands.... P.S. I'm not racist, in our beauty salon we employ a girl from India, who is very good at her Job, i've been to her house for tea and she is a lovely girl, but even though she has lived here for 2 years married to an English Indian and speaks good english, she still can't always make herself understood to people, nor them to her.
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote