View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 07:37   #48
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Actually I am not overly bothered by being made redundant as I have been there before and have the t shirt, I know you are not defending the company as such but you all have to abide by the social network posting rules on the intranet which forms part of your contract.

The is no way that Indian call centres could ever beat UK call centres on NPS without some massive input from management as the are to many issues and dislike from the majority of customers and they are not going to change their mind for a survey.

As above the are many accounts were the Indian agent simply lied and wrapped up the call in less than 30 seconds with a reboot and check of a valid ip which is pure lies, I have actually seen these accounts so it is not something that I have made up and senior management at the dock knew about them as they instigated the investigation of those accounts.

Do you honestly believe that NPS from India could beat all UK call centres handsdown as the results they published were always a whitewash as no UK centre even came close.

We even have Sheila Burgess telling people at the Albert Dock that Virgin Media cannot ever see a time without offshore, now a statement like that stinks from such a large company and leads to suspicions about possible back room dealings and we think Murdoch's empire stinks.

It's not about what I believe, or my opinion on any centre.

Maybe its the number of customers that just give everything a 10, maybe its customers being tricked into thinking the job was done first time, if you must have a negative.

Customer completes form, form processed, data is fed out. I'm open to the suggestion that we have upper managers who are awesome hackers and have used their skills to get between the fabric of our infrastructure to change data at the source, in fact that would be quite cool ..

but unless this is the case, the data is as simple as how many times has this been ticked, which centre logged the fault.

No much more for me to add really, or we'll be going round in circles.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote