View Single Post
Old 30-03-2005, 15:43   #28
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones
Re: Dixons Coverplan

it was pure chance i bought my mp3 player from dixons, at the time the player was at its original full price (£180 or thereabouts). i was going to buy it online, but the man at the counter seemed very interested in haggling, i got the player, some £30 sony headphones and the £60 worth of coverplan for £205. Obviously very interested in meeting his quota, im not complaining

the one gripe i have though, is that the receipt says that "to return for full refund within 28 days with no fuss etc, return the product totally unopened" etc... yet before i had even paid for it, the man had opened the box and disposed of the cellophane in order to show me all the features of the product, before i could even open my mouth to protest...
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote