View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 19:58   #24
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Streamlining channel packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
Do BT have to offer access to their Gfast service to other ISP's or access if they choose to lay FTTP lines?
Whether they do or don't everyone else using their network is at a disadvantage and reliant on the whims of BT's investment program. A good reliable 76/20 service allows us to use the internet on multiple devices whilst streaming the likes of YouTube and Netflix on UHD on multiple devices if we choose.

VM are at a distinct advantage with their own closed and superior network when we get to the point of only subscribing to the services we want via OTT
I'm pretty sure Gfast is open to all the other ISP's should they choose to offer it.

As it stands I never max out my 76/20 mb connection.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote