View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 13:41   #18
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streamlining channel packages

I would go further than OB's original post on this thread and suggest that it's not just his household but almost all are getting bad value for money if they buy the full TV bundle.
I'm seriously considering ditching VM TV next February when my contract's up and moving to a NowTV/Humax Freeplay combo and just taking the broadband from Virgin. I wouldn't lose out on the Sky Sports, Cinema or box sets and would save around £50 a month even taking into account buying the Humax recorder. That'll probably work for us, regardless of what happens with the next round of Premiership overpaying
nialli is offline   Reply With Quote