View Single Post
Old 18-03-2009, 09:38   #13
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Re: if my speed goes much slower it will stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
That's what VM have told me on several occasions. In fact I spoke to retentions this morning asking how much notice you needed to give and he told me Manchester wasn't yet on 50meg and things would improve when it was. But they have been telling me that for 12 months. The difficult part is when they don't act on it when you speak to them, but instead insist on a speedtest site as proof.

But I digress and am stealing away from the original posters query so apologies to him. Just thought knowing others are in the same boat offers some sort of hope that he [probably] doesn't have duff equipment.
1 month is whats needed and even if ur in the 12 month contract u can get out of the contract as Virgin themselves have broken this by not being able to offer you with a reliable service.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote