sczoo19
Inactive

Services: Broadband, Forums
sczoo19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Think Banking = Personal banking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyB View Post
Hi,

My other half has just started using Think Banking, through another company she contacted as she has got into quite a mess with her finances.

The two accounts looks a bit confusing when you get your first bank statement, but from what I can work out your wages go into the "bank account" and the money is set aside to pay your direct debits & standing orders.
The remaining money goes to the "card account" for use with your debit card, so you cannot get to the money put aside for your bills.

But the reason you won't pay any overdraft fees is you can't have an overdraft, if the money is not there, you can't have it, simple as that.
Thanks for the insight there, Aw that does sound quite good then because at the moment I'm with Natwest (and there overdraft charges are ridiculous I think!! £6 per day for as long as you don't replace the money taken) So this is when I stumbled across them, they have sent me out a form and all signed and returned just called them and they said my card and pin will be in the post, small admin fee per month very acceptable I think, does your wife use it as her main bank account? any problems with the card like can she use in shops, online, petrol pumps that sort of thing - sorry for the 20 questions lol just good to ask someone from experience, thanks again!

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Thats what I first searched, I think its just luck of the draw lol!!
sczoo19 is offline   Reply With Quote