View Single Post
Old 27-02-2009, 12:05   #12
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch
Re: Ford Focus 2002+ipod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Aye the later Ford ones have the Aux port. I got the Sony DAB head in my ST and they fitted the USB connection and aux jack in the cubby hole between the front seats as part of the Bluetooth kit installation (presumably so they can charge you the extra £200).
Mine has the Aux in as its on an 07 plate - will that need a different connector? Sorry for the probably stupid questions, its just not my thing
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote