View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 17:32   #465
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Petrol & diesel vehicles ban (2040).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
We have a Tesla owner up the street. It is an awesome car, although it is scary as a pedestrian because when you are crossing the road, you cannot hear it (I know I will still see it, but I never realized how much I relied on my ears). I think the owner owns a company where he does a *lot* of motorway travel, and apparently the Tesla does work out cheaper, although you have to factor in the charge time. He has installed a Tesla home charging station on his drive, which means if he leaves the car plugged in over night, it will be fully charged the next morning.
They should force them to play the Jaws theme if they're going under 10mph
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote