View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 17:29   #464
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Petrol & diesel vehicles ban (2040).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
We had a Tesla owner stay with us last year. Loved having it on the driveway even if it was only for one night.

Someone local must own one as well, because I’ve seen one on the roads near here a couple of times lately.

They are very, very lovely machines, and capable of replacing a petro-fuelled car for just about anyone short of a hard working sales rep.

Pity I’ll never have the means to own one though!
We have a Tesla owner up the street. It is an awesome car, although it is scary as a pedestrian because when you are crossing the road, you cannot hear it (I know I will still see it, but I never realized how much I relied on my ears). I think the owner owns a company where he does a *lot* of motorway travel, and apparently the Tesla does work out cheaper, although you have to factor in the charge time. He has installed a Tesla home charging station on his drive, which means if he leaves the car plugged in over night, it will be fully charged the next morning.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote