View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 17:15   #732
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhormUKtechteam View Post
Thanks Mick
To be clear, yes I work for an external agency for Phorm - a UK PR agency. My job is solely to take the information Phorm is making available - the interviews, the Q&As etc and place them into these discussions. I believe I am totally open about this - my log in name is pretty clear, and the first line of my introduction clearly states who I work for. It is my job to simply present the facts about Phorm.
So why is PHORM NOT alleviating concerns. Even your CEO like a dodgy politician in those Q&A's.

There is many good questions on here and even those by the media NOT been clearly answered. So why are you here if our questions are not been answered.

Its clear there is something extremely dodgy why we going to have hidden adverts you cant see. Why is this even there.

why is the system opt out rather than opt in. Why should we have to eben touch webwise (which I feel is rouse) to just pick up a cookie.

Why is it at all a flimsy cookie based system to OPT out a system which can be easily deleted by hidden code by PHORM.

Like I said there far better system to make sure PHORM is truelly opt out ONE use people mac address held by ISP which all there data will be witheld to be passed to PHORM.

Another a program installed on our machine which PHORM would be told to look to see if its active. This being provided by ISP to block PHORM if installed.

What guarantees are there about malicious piggy back coding either from PHORM or hackers.

Ultimately can we guarantee our banking and online purchasing is safe from PHORM.