View Single Post
Old 15-09-2016, 14:27   #11464
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Gosh. Last time I went to Herne Bay was when we visited my great aunt Fred* and I was just a nipper. Glad you had a good time Osem.

*Called "Fred" by my uncle Robert (Yes, Bob's my uncle) because she said she never wanted to be called gran or granny so he said we'll just have to call you Fred and it stuck. Funnily she was also happy with it.
It's changed quite a bit over the years and quite a lot of money has been spent on the front. It's nice and clean and there's probably not enough excitement to attract the rowdier element. The other big bonus is that the average age down there makes me feel younger...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote