View Single Post
Old 17-04-2014, 14:17   #9
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Virgin media email changes to g-mails look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Not used an ISP's email service since NTL took over Cable and Wireless and announced they would not be porting the email for some accounts over. Mine was one of the ones not ported.
I stopped using ISP email more than 10 years ago thanks to NTLWorld and its notoriously flaky service. One of the recurring complaints back in the days of the original Nthellworld.com was the email, and the standard response was that we shouldn't expect the email to work because it was a free 'extra' (despite being listed as one of the benefits under the headline £25 per month or whatever it was at the time).

I got myself a free mac.com email address, stuck with it when they started charging for it, and still have it now it's free again. . I have changed ISP twice since my first broadband with NTL but I have never since had to notify anyone of a change of email address.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote