Thread: cold calls
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2011, 00:57   #5
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: cold calls

This is what i'm getting but registering with them hasn't made any difference, if it's not that it's piles of junk mail coming through the letter box and it's all crap! stuff i'm not even interested in. TalkTalk,Specsavers,PapaJohns pizzas,local pizza places,taxis,Aviva Insurance and Sky are the usual pests.

The phone calls range from a automated scottish female doing a survey and it's obviously TV Licensing trying to find out if I have a TV LOL because they ask, What's your favourite TV channels,How many hours of TV do you watch ect....

Other calls are often cold calls for taking out mobile phone insurance,changing energy supplier ect..... and usually foreign call centres. Hello Sir how you doing today(they always start off like that) I'm fine now P^9s Off! I know they have a job to do but it's really getting to me and it's never ending!

The worst one was 3 trying to sign me up for a contract, when I did join 3 not through a cold call, the calls then started from Orange!

It's harrassment!

I've got caller display but you never know if it's a important call because hospital calls are usually ''witheld'' or ''unavailable'' and they always get me that way
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote