View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 05:25   #3677
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Patient Access. I have been locked out of my account and if that's not bad enough when I followed the link to reset it I get:

Forgotten password
Enter the following details to confirm your identity.
Please note:To securely reset your password we need to send an email to your registered email address and a text message to your registered mobile number.
This service is currently only available in England
Is it really that difficult to arrange this service in Scotland! GP in Scotland tick, Live in Scotland tick, can I get access to change my password no I blinking can't why because I live in Scotland.

If this service was not available then why then did I
1) Need to supply mobile number, security questions and email address.
2) Why does my GP practice don't know how to sort this problem and telling me to contact Patient Access.
3) Why is Patient Access telling me to contact my GP practice.
4) Does no one want to help me, it seems not

Does no one know what to do because I know I don't and now I'm rather confused where I can get help for this matter, apart from moving to England so I can get a link so I can reset my password and on that note is anyone selling their house in England so I can buy it to get the simple service of a email link for resetting a password
l hope this gets sorted out for you weenie as yes its pretty irritating when it does not make it helpful for you as we both have Patient Access in our household but thankfully we have not encountered any problems as of yet.