View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 18:08   #1149
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
LOL. Obama did NOT follow citizen Trump's advice at all, that is just plain daft but not surprising coming from you and btw he has no problems at home. Supreme Court pick now confirmed.

You know, I find it reprehensible that there is still people like you, who it does not matter that an evil ass dictator, gassed his own people, but not just people, children and babies, it was only the other day you was moaning Trump had no plan and now he had a plan all along and just did not broadcast it, followed his plan and took decisive action fast and you're still whinging, damned if he did nothing, but still damned now he has done something, because the crux of your problem is, that it's still Trump.

You know, even Mr K and Damien are honest enough to admit that what Trump did was welcomed, but oh no, not narrow minded martyh and to some degree, I have to include Hugh also here.

You know Mick if you actually ever bothered reading a post properly you would have a bit more respect in this forum.I have not said if i approve or not with Trumps actions SO STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS.Trump repeatedly Twitted that Obama should not get involved in Syria after the last gas attack ,He didn't think it right that America got involved after the last gas attack so what has changed ?

I wouldn't trust trump to do what was right ,i only trust him to what is right for him

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Nonsense. Have you never changed your mind when confronted by stark reality?
So after the last gas attack why was he so adamant that the USA shouldn't get involved ?

For the record he should have changed his mind i have no problem with that it's his motives i don't trust

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
There is only so much we should tolerate and gas attacks are a step too far.
Yes they are i agree so why was Trump so adamant that the USA shouldn't get involved after the last gas attack?

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post

Nothing anecdotal about it and I will keep on saying it, Obamacare is not successful.

I could not careless if one billion additional people were covered, Obamacare is still not successful. You really think a system that puts profit first before wellbeing, is still good?

And there is nothing 'normal' about big massive rises. I don't think so.
Well that says everything we need to know about you and your disgusting attitude to other people REPREHENSIBLE

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

If was at all possible Trump has managed to make matters worse in Syria .He needs to take a backseat he is not experienced enough to deal with the situation

Quote:
Russia has said it is suspending a deal with the US to prevent mid-air collisions over Syria in response to US air strikes on a Syrian air base.

The Russian Foreign Ministry said following Donald Trump's decision to fire 59 cruise missiles at a military target in Syria on Thursday, Moscow was suspending a memorandum with the US that prevented incidents and ensured flight safety.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7671631.html

Last edited by Paul M; 08-04-2017 at 23:11. Reason: Stupid font size, stop being an idiot.