View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 21:25   #1720
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Sadly, the impression I get is that Trump has really been taking the mick out of his supporters. To any Trump supporters reading this, I'm sorry that you've been lied to, you totally deserve better. I don't think of you as gullible fools, I believe that you sincerely believed in what Trump told you and Trump was clever into convincing people not to trust the media and instead to follow his tweets and YouTube broadcasts. He's not the first politician to lie but he came from outside the establishment and promised a new approach.
You're talking as if it is the end of the Trump Presidency. There is a long way to go before this gets to where it could go. But even so, I am still glad Hillary lost.

There is no angels on either side of this story and her losing is all I cared about. I have said this from day one.

I have already seen a few desperate comments from some on the left, screaming 'impeach, impeach now!, lets get Hillary in office.'

I hate to bring it to them, but they will be crying for ever more, that if and that's a big if, if Trump is removed or resigns from office, Pence becomes the next President, but there are some even saying get Pence too, because they think, this will then allow Hillary to become President, big fat no, Paul Ryan, house speaker, is next in line and so on, not her and this still pleases me immensely.

It's interesting to note that there is a JFK, (John. F. Kelly), currently in this line of succession. But he's like the 17th person.