View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 13:03   #873
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Brexit discussion

It was annouced in the paper - Labour MP Angela Rayner celebrates being a grandmother at 37

Ok so **** happens and you can't help what sometimes happens with your kids but the article goes on.

Mrs Rayner has previously spoken about how being pregnant with her first child at the age of 16 "saved" her, at a time when she left school in Stockport, Greater Manchester, with no qualifications.

Earlier this year, the former care worker and trade union officer told an event at the Labour Party conference: "Even though getting pregnant at 16 and having no qualifications is not the best start for anybody, you've got to understand where my life was.

"It actually saved me from where I could have been because I had a little person to look after.

"I wanted to prove that I could be a good mum and somebody was finally going to love me as much as I deserved to be loved and that's what pregnancy was for me."

Mrs Rayner was elected to Parliament in 2015 and was promoted to Jeremy Corbyn's shadow cabinet within little more than a year, following a string of resignations from Labour's frontbench in June 2016.

She is frequently touted as a possible future Labour leader.

Says it all really about Labour. Had a kid at 16, No qualifications and is tipped to be a future leader.

God help us all