View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 14:51   #12
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Ofcom agree to relax PSB rules for Radio 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
Best comedy on R4 is I'm sorry I haven't a clue followed closely by Just a minute.

R4 is PBS at it's best with no ads. It's the "minority" listening done well that makes R4 relevant and such a gem.
Little Britain, League of Gentleman, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Alan Partridge all started on Radio 4. In fact they were more more watered down and not as good when they went onto TV. Some of the the risque drama's you just wouldn't get away with on TV. Its what the makes the BBC unique. Commercial tv and radio would have never have made these programmes. God bless the BBC I say ! Even though the Govt. is intent on destroying it....
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote