View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 10:00   #1032
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The main problems seem to be not recording whilst in Standby, recordings only being made for the first few minutes of a programme, missing channels and certain recordings causing the box to reboot. I've experienced the first three, but not the fourth.
There was a simple workaround of not using Standby until the issue was fixed - it now is.
I've not experienced any of the others at all and my V6s are whirring away every day. There are a few minor bugs and I've no doubt others may experience problems I've not had, but often I think many of those reported on Cable Forum are down to local issues rather than the V6 itself. My family have found the V6 to be a considerable improvement over previous Virgin Media hardware and well worth the upgrade.