View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 11:24   #6996
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Cheers for the info mate. Been fairly impressed with the football output on SKY Sports Mix in general. About 5 years ago it would have been unthinkable that SKY would be showing Premiership football and English Football games on a regular basis at no additional cost for subscribers without SKY Sports.

I don't have SKY Sports or BT Sports but I'm fairly content with the amount of "free" football on SKY Sports Mix, BT Showcase and terrestrial TV. Not always top games but happy to fill in the blanks with Match of the Day etc...
I'd say cheaper football rather than free.

Been interesting to see what they are choosing to show on this. They seem to have focused on EFL first half of the season and EPL second half. Hoping for some English Cricket in the summer.

Have to say I have the Virgin Media XL pack and with BT Sport and Mix combined I'm pretty content with the 50 (maybe more) PL games, this season plus EFL and the CL.

Last edited by Richc1977; 29-03-2017 at 11:28.
Richc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote