View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 10:44   #1903
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
is it groundhog day again
So true and it's tiring watching the same repeated negative drivel from certain individual(s).

Think I will just leave this here.

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
It does go round in circles, I agree! However, I have yet to see any compelling evidence that we would be safer and more successful not being a member of these institutions. Even if we leave the EU, membership of many of these institutes is surely a good thing? If yes, then a hard brexit must be off the table
You put across a more reasonble assertion for why remaining a member of those institutions. But I consider a hard brexit in the form of leaving the Brussels realm of authority and one where we can control our borders to stop unskilled and criminal elements of the EU, i.e the riff raff coming here.