View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 15:16   #4289
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Just watched a youtube tutorial on how to get down to the fan on the laptop (HP Probook 450 G3) I've virtually got to gut the thing. At least it gave the tip on how to get the keyboard out: lots of hidden clips. I can see the fan, it starts and stops randomly so maybe it's just a bad connection.

Thought I'd found all the T8 screws that secure the aluminium top and finger mouse, some were hidden by rubber bungs, but there's a couple more under the CD/DVD drive that also has to come out.. First thing is to get a suitable T8 driver.