View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 22:03   #4288
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Nearly got banned from my local hospital this evening. Went down to CT with my Nan and 4 porters from A&E were sat around in full earshot of the patients (and me) shouting and swearing, talking about oral sex. When my Nan told them they were rude, they were insulting to her. I was ready to go back round and punch them. Instead, I just said loud enough for them to hear that I would be making a formal complaint against them for their behaviour and then they can sit in the Jobcentre swearing and being rude to people.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote