View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 19:59   #4286
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Its not always terrible, many things I prefer to do online, like Banking & Shopping (and have done for almost 20 years now).

I cannot really be doing with "Social Media" (which is mostly anti social these days).
I probably spend about 5 minutes a day on Facebook, just to check on certain things, I would not miss it. I dont use Twatter, or any of the other things.

So many people seem permanantly glued to their phones these days, and cannot go five minutes without them.
Facebook has become an outrage conduit for halfwits; the intellectual baseline at which Corbyn and his militant cabal pitch their campaign.

A long time ago in a galaxy far away I remember when it was a convenient way of keeping in touch with friends, family abroad and interest groups related to hobbies and pastimes and not a platform upon which you're bombarded with vacuous, political soundbites.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote