View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 12:48   #4282
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Feels like a limb's been removed. I was down in Cornwall the last two weeks and the lappy died on the Sunday. (POST fail, fan not working) Even though I had to use the local pub's WiFi as the mobile can only get a flakey 2G connection I still felt so isolated.
Awww...

It's terrible how dependent we're all becoming on the internet for everything. I'm trying my best not to go down that route with social media, banking etc. but we're gradually being pushed in the direction of virtually everything we do being online. All very well if it's total secure and reliable but of course it isn't.

Last week we were away and I only had access to the internet via my phone. I managed to post a couple of times here but can't say I missed being 'out of touch'...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote