View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 20:00   #3702
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I now know the true meaning of can't see the forest for the trees thanks to my sister. I made a promise to myself and that is she will never ever ever get the opportunity to ever cause such upset to me again.
You have my sympathies - I know exactly how that feels as a result of my sister's actions after I lost my wife. I'll never forget what she did and how she tried to come between myself and my young sons. Having said that, it was a long time ago and to be honest she very rarely enters our minds now so I hope you'll be able to find the same sense of peace that we have.

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
In hospital AGAIN and it looks like at least a couple of weeks - quite frankly stuff you world!
Chin up Dilli - be strong for Natalie!

Last edited by Osem; 19-12-2016 at 20:20.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote