View Single Post
Old 16-12-2016, 18:57   #3699
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Oh dilli I'm so sorry to hear of a further set back and hospital stay all I can say is that truly sucks and I can only only imagine the despair you must be feeling right now. I hope and pray that your stay in hospital comes to a end sooner than the time frame you have been given. Take care and hugs to you and Natalie.

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Hello Weenie, How are you feeling today, I was just thinking about you, Cheers
Thanks nash I'm feeling rather miffed and upset with my sister still and it will take a long time for me to put my guard down if at all.

My main focus was and still is for my Mum to be as comfortable as possible and to what I can to take some of the stress from my Dad and if she can't see that then that's her problem not mine. I know I'm doing everything in my power to aid both my parents.