View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 09:53   #3020
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
tweetiepooh, Our wee one's school broke up for the summer holidays at 1pm on Friday 24 June crazy I know! I would rather they broke up mid July like in England.

I do feel sorry for the younger kids this summer as the weather has not been great for them at all, not that stops my wee one from getting out and about now he is older and we have given a little more freedom to go to near by places like the cinema, the baths & Glasgow etc but that has only been this year we have allowed this extra freedom as he is 14 now. Today a group of them is away to Air Space in East Kilbride.
No matter what age they are you worry when they are out, If they have a good interest for places to go you feel they are ok,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote