View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 03:32   #29
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
There's no arguing about the money they bring into the Beeb's coffers and I rather like their disdain for matters PC. However, over the years the way they behave, sound and look has become increasingly homogenised IMHO which is a pity. As a serious car show Top Gear is rubbish but as an entertaining and irreverent evening entertainment show it's great. I'd much rather watch these three 'children' larking about than any number of the same old 'comedians' and 'celebrities' currently infesting the other major channels in one non funny game show or another.

Unless this 'fracas' is far more serious that it appears, it'll be interesting to see whether the Beeb will cut off its nose to spite its face.
It's not serious car show never pretends to be. It is, as you say, entertaining and that is all that matters.

---------- Post added at 03:28 ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Clarkson has become a big liability so the sooner they get rid if him the better in my opinion as no one is bigger then the programme..
Clarkson is a least a personality, and some vanilla presenter with no chutzpah.

---------- Post added at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Radio Times is reporting he punched a producer.
TBF if clarkson, is able to land a punch on you, you deserve to be punched. He's hardly Bruce Lee