View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:48   #60
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
you really aren't serious are you ? .Your biggest problem is you are only thinking of yourself and as proven by the post above have no understanding of what the government have to take into consideration when working out what can be afforded .Here's a little help .
As we all know unemployment is on the rise long term disability benefit claims have gone through the roof so that will mean less tax to pay for more welfare claimants which is going to keep on rising whith tax revenue falling ,not just this year but for years to come ,you see the government have to try to work out what the system is going to cost further down the line .The only way to increase or even maintain current expenditure on welfare is to either raise taxes or divert funds from other services ,services that tax payers pay for and risk losing so we can keep on giving lazy or fraudulent claimers free money ,we have supported them long enough again you can't be serious .That is the ridiculous thing you have said to date ,it's fraud and it's obvious that no one knows it's being done untill it's discovered ,even the government accept this .

so you think it's a simple system ,you must be the only person who thinks that .

That just proves what a selfish individual you are .I want my taxes used efficiently an not wasted on people who can work but choose not to so i don't lose services that i pay for or have to pay more of the money i work for in taxes

you may want to read the rest of the link and try to understand it here's a snippet

In Lambeth, use of voice recognition software identified over 18% of claimants as benefit cheats. As shown above, the government's national figure for housing benefit fraud is £290m. At 18% this would be over £3.8bn for housing benefit fraud alone!

You have to realise that tax payers are not a inexaustible supply of money and they are getting rarer every day ,common sense tells you (or should) that the amount we are paying out is unsustainable at current levels .....unless you inhabit some fantasy world where 1+1= 3
The reason unemployment is up is becuase the wealthy has cut jobs in times like these, what about the real cheats like tax evaders (aka the wealthy and major businesses), they have stolen hundreds of billions from the government, cut jobs and wages, make themselfs rich at the expence of us and took control of our politcal system from us as well, target them insted!!!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote