View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:44   #58
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertle View Post
RizzyKing well said the hate fueled by media with consent government is hideous hate crime. Maybe police should be involved warning papers and the government to stop it.

We as nation decending into anarchy. Its full hatred did you read the replys about disabled attacked nobody did nothing in milton keynes in the reply's. That was absolutely hideous made me sick.

How someone likened it to germany 1930's persacution before the war with fueled hatred started by the then government.

I have witnessed a carer who got spat at by some **** told to get a real job. It makes you sick see these things done.

Cameron could stop it he could make statements to telll people lay off they will find the ones by correct procedures who should not be claiming.

Maybe labour did start this but cameron gone way beyond the remit of getting fraudsters he now fueling the hatred. If he thought this would not happen then he most stupid prime minister ever.

You will always get **** feel its crusade a call to arms to harras, attack verbal and physical those who been demonised by the governments.

You only got look at even tourist been attacked for being here. I witnessed it all they was visitors to the country people se foreigner/disabled instantly there thick brains engage to attack mode. I appoligised for our nation to the couple I felt disgusted. Its how found out by chatting to them they was on holiday. Just because was not in traditional holiday zone they was demonised.

Its sickens me to be british way thick people are acting it happening across the spectrum of classes. Sheep who follow the claptrap speil from papers.
It is about time we boycotted newspapers like the sun, daily mail and express and start a political campaign for radical reform of capitalism and democracy, persuade people to vote for the Greens and other far-left parties so that we can teach the political and business elite a lesson!!!

---------- Post added at 09:44 ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Say something for long enough not only will some believe it but it will alter the perception of more people so that they then see the problem everywhere and so it escalates and escalates. There was a time when the british public had the brains to work things out for themselves but that day seems to be disappearing if exists at all with self interest, hatred and fear replacing those values we used to hold dear. I don't altogether blame the public we have had a media for twenty years working towards the goal of having us at each others throats and they are now succeeding and getting what they want.

I wonder how much we will lose before common sense comes back and we start to ignore those who have an agenda not ours that has never been ours.
The sooner the phone-hacking equiry shuts down Murdoch, Desmond and Northcliffe, the better for the UK!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote