View Single Post
Old 26-04-2015, 19:25   #9659
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Had a bit of a rough week medically which wasn't made easier by our feline companion, Ben, needing a lengthy operation on his jaw on Monday. Had to have all but 3 canines removed and a few plates put in to hold his disintegrating jaw bone together. He has been a trouper and taken everything in his stride. By Wednesday he managed to eat some minced chicken and yesterday he even managed to eat some of his kibble.

To prove that he isn't going to let his almost toothless state effect his street cred he brought me a fair size rat this morning. He ran into our conservatory bearing his prize and dumped the totally p***ed off rodent at my feet. Much to Ben's disgust and my joy the rat took off, straight back out of the door and was last seen by the Postie legging it back over the road to the field.

Ben is back in business.
Good on ben
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote