View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 09:44   #6
mart44
Inactive

mart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Microsoft to end support for Windows Phone

I have two phones. A Lumia bearing the Microsoft name running on Windows (10) and a Samsung running on Android. Both work OK as phones, cameras and all the required functions.

The only criticism of the Windows phone is that, while I'm out and about, it doesn't pick up on the Internet as well as the Android phone does. Maybe this is because it was the most inexpensive Windows phone I could find. For whatever reason, the Samsung is better at that.

As regards the interface though, I much prefer the Windows phone. Had it not been for the fact that Microsoft are not going to keep up support or updates, my next phone might well have been a later model Windows phone.
mart44 is offline   Reply With Quote