Thread: Party line?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 02:08   #1
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all
Party line?

When someone dials our home phone number, not only does our phone ring but next door's does as well! How do I know? Because we've had some good three way chats... Me, him and normally a confused caller.

So he said he'd call Sky - his phone company - and sort it out. But its still happening and now I have a couple of phone calls on my bill which I know aren't mine as they were made when I'm at work and I have a First Telecom dialler installed so I dont ever get any calls billed by VM.

Anyone had this before? I'm gonna call VM but I just know it's going to be tough. I'm offering the following odds:

15-1 resolved by first person I speak to
12-1 resolved by second or third person I speak to
6-4F passed from pillar to post, not resolved, calm state of mind will turn to anger

I'm putting a pound on the 15-1 outsider on the hope that this time I call, it'll be alright.
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote