View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 22:20   #6
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Free Calls in your free call package... hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Whiskey View Post
Even funnier for me, I'm on the 4p plan so I don't have any free calls in the first place. Why send me the e-mail, 'Thank You' for nothing VM.
Yes you do, between midnight on friday and midnight Sunday (the weekend)

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox1974 View Post
And the best thing of all is no 1 in my family as a virgin mobile cos of the crap network here they are all on o2 n vodafone and i dont think it's free cos am still payin over the odd's for the unlimited call plan that £7.95 n bt is £4.95 or so lol so i think we are payin like almost £3 for it lol
T-Mobile are the ones responsible for the network and by the way, as T-Mobile 3G is merging its 3G network with 3, they will remain the largest 3G network by Autumn 2010 reaching 98% of the UK population. Virgin Mobile also uses this same network coverage so its all good news.

But when it comes to 2G, the T-Mobile and Orange merger may not go ahead as planned well not for a long time,so you won't see any improvement there.

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox1974 View Post
And the best thing of all is no 1 in my family as a virgin mobile cos of the crap network here they are all on o2 n vodafone and i dont think it's free cos am still payin over the odd's for the unlimited call plan that £7.95 n bt is £4.95 or so lol so i think we are payin like almost £3 for it lol
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote