Thread: Bics
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:06   #2
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: Bics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
This morning, I noticed that one of my stbs was tuned to channel 53. Turned the tv on and the channel name was BICS (I cannot remember the exact number). It seemed to be just a normal channel. Flicking through and there were others, like living tv.

Does anyone know what these channels are?
I noticed that as well, at about three in the morning I noticed I had another thirty channels after the Virgin info channel on 999.
They were under the names Bics 01-30, but the best bit was that channel 29 was carrying Sky Sports 2 unencrypted, some live baseball. Unfortunately they were all gone this morning, and as of 3.00am this morning they haven't returned.

One thing I would like to ask is...how come VM claim they are reaching their maximum amount of channels, yet last night they managed to carry another thirty channels?
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote