View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 17:33   #2822
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
More Vatnik word soup. The polling was done in Aug 2023 - that maybe 18 months ago in your alternative universe

As Damian has said, we should support the wishes of the Ukrainian people. If it clear that the majority of the population are being coerced to continue the defence of their country then, and only, then should we reassess our support.
So when are you off to sign up, keyboard warrior?

Spare me your childish insults.

If 30% (by your own poll) of Ukrainians don’t want to fight then neither you, nor Zelensky, nor their neighbours inside or outside have the right to condemn them to death or injury on the front line by conscription.

When America inevitably pull the plug when it ceases to be value for money,, regardless of what Ukrainian public opinion says, rest assured I will return to say “I told you so”.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote