View Single Post
Old 22-01-2008, 01:32   #52
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Get a Bike
I don't suppose a mountain bike counts?

Quote:
and start treating them like ****
That's my problem, I'm too nice to them. I'm going to have to make an effort to be a bit less nice though. Not nasty really, just as soon as I realise they're just using me & have no intention of being anything more than just good friends then I'll tell them to get lost.

Quote:
A strategy that I have found quite effective lately is the following: Walk up to the most attractive woman in the place and point to the fattest/uggliest bloke in the place. Then you say: Did you know that's Mr_Love_Monkey? The rest is easy
Poor guy, always being the butt of everybody's jokes, bless 'im. Before I discovered that ladder theory site I was starting to wonder if some women [at least the ones I find attractive anyway] had some sort of genetic don't-sleep-with-Alien imperitive.