View Single Post
Old 22-01-2008, 01:04   #51
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
I wasn't thinking of that bit really. I was thinking of the stuff about how girls/women are more than happy to use me as a shoulder to cry on, complaining about the way their current or ex boyfriend[s] treat them, but if I should suggest that perhaps they might be happier with someone who isn't like the other guys they're complaining about - me for instance - they give me some BS about not being their type.
Get a Bike and start treating them like ****

A strategy that I have found quite effective lately is the following: Walk up to the most attractive woman in the place and point to the fattest/uggliest bloke in the place. Then you say: Did you know that's Mr_Love_Monkey? The rest is easy