View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 13:35   #222
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Petrol & diesel vehicles ban.

I can't quite understand why the rotation of the wheels on the car cannot be used to generate the energy needed to replenish the battery. But then again, I always knew I'd never be a rocket scientist!

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Correct, they'll let us believe how cheap it's going to be and then when it's done we're all totally dependent on electric vehicles the prices will rise and people will wake up to the reality that they have no choice. It's not like the electricity companies are everybody's favourites either is it but I dare say we'll get a whole load of assurances about how well they'll be regulated and how well the 'market' will work blah blah blah...
Well, they might get a shock if we decide to run our cars on cow poo. If it works on buses...
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote