View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 20:07   #2218
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I have no regrets either. Like you I voted from over 40 yrs of experience of Europe and it's political masters and policies.
Of course you have no regrets, nothing has actually happened yet !!

Be interesting to see what happens IF it all goes horribly wrong, will you regret it then?

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You're a bit younger than my parents and they remember the pre-EU years, they said it was the best era for jobs, they said you could walk out of a job on Friday and walk in to another Monday, they said the problems started when we joined back in 1972 and they said it's been down hill from then on and the slope has got steeper, in recent years.
Ah yes, because membership provided no benefits for workers at all whatsoever did it....