View Single Post
Old 28-12-2009, 09:33   #5
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: BBC iPlayer now on Freesat\Humax

ITV player will be coming to freesat in the next year, 4od there is a possibility within 18 months.

iPlayer on my media centre isnt as good a quaility as it is on the Humax probably due to explorer\firefox using a diferent version of flash although I assume both streams are from the same encoding.

Anyway the original post was allowing others who were possibly waiting for this to happen to have the information they require to use the iPlayer function on their Humax box not get into a discussion about the why's & wherefore's of paying extra money for a subscription that wouldnt be used in my house anyway.

Your obviously happy with your service that you pay for & I'm happy to not pay & get my services for free
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote