View Single Post
Old 13-05-2008, 17:05   #19
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media for Pubs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabbi View Post
I tried to find a part for this on the site, and Google, but found nothing.

Is there a pricing structure for this? Its something we are looking into in the future, but when we manage to get into a Public House, we want to pay the least to show Football in the Pub, and I have heard Sky is a lot of money.

Cheers!
For businesses such as pubs and internet cafes,its a bit more hands on as they need to look at usage needs ect.....

Try calling NTL Telewest Business on 0800-052-0800 or www.ntltelewestbusiness.co.uk

Also if you have a BT line in the premises, you can choose which calls you would like to route through NTLTelewest or have one of there lines.

I am sure they provide services in pubs because the one up from my house has Virgin TV installed.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote