View Single Post
Old 16-07-2007, 17:43   #1
Stan the Man
Inactive

Services: VIP50 V+ Package Samsung 2nd Box 50MB Broadband Phone
Stan the Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Ring Home & Someone else Answers

I phoned home to speak to the misses & i got a strange voice on the phone (a bloke). I Said who's this & he said you've rang my home number so i said sorry i must have got the wrong number & hung up.
Well i was on my mobile so i thought i can't have got it wrong & when i checked i had rung home.
Well i rushed home thinking we were being burgled or something. R lass was in bed (shifts) so i dialed 1471 & there was a missed call from my mobile number.
Well i rang home again with my mobile and the house phone rang but this bloke answered it again, apparently we've got a crossed line. I exlained i would report it & so i did.
Got someone in India as per usual explained the problem (many times) before she understood. She asked for my mobile number & told me to hang up whilst she tested the line, i told her i would'nt answer it to show the fault. She rang on my mobile to confirm she had spoken to the bloke on the crossed line (i bet he's getting fed up as well) & said i would need a tech visit. Surely the problems in the exchange or the box in the street. Is this the correct approach she took or is it bog standard we'll just send a tech regardless?
Anyone had this issue before & if so how was it solved.

Thanks for listening
Stan
Stan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote