Thread: TiVo Major TiVo Update
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 14:13   #50
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice
Re: Major TiVo update started about 3:20am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
All boxes in an area will get the update. If the Samsung hasn't yet I'd expect it will do over the next day or so.
I have 3 Tivo boxes. One of which, the Cisco 500, has been updated this week, to include the new TiVO logo, Series Link+.

The other two boxes remain with the old TiVo logo on the home page both are 1TB, Samsung and Cisco.

When I go to use Spotify, which we do everyday on the updated box, I get a message saying that Spotify is no longer available on Virgin TV.

On the other 2 boxes Spotify works fine.

Please please please don't tell me Virgin Media are taking away the Spotify app with this new update?

I dont use MRS, as mike_gain asked.

We listen to Spotify through Tivo as its connected to our surround sound system.

Spotify app on Virgin TV was one of the main reasons I have just re-contracted for another 12 months as its the best way to listen to music for us.

Quick Reply Reply
jobbie8 is offline   Reply With Quote