View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 08:24   #878
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
There isn't an investigation into Trump being wiretapped. The FBI, DOJ and NSC can't find evidence of it, don't understand how Obama could have done it or what caused Trump's tweet. Unless something from the WH is heading the committee's way today then I guess nothing is happening on that.

I specifically used the word surveillance, not wiretapped.

Quote:
The chairman of the US House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has flatly denied Donald Trump’s claims about a wiretap on his Trump Tower residence in New York.
But, speaking at a hearing on Russia's involvement in last year’s presidential election, he said it was still possible other surveillance was used against Mr Trump.
In his opening statement, Republican Devin Nunes told the committee: "Let me be clear. We know there was not a wiretap on Trump Tower.
“However, it's still possible that other surveillance activities were used against President Trump and his associates."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7639656.html

I don't know whether he was under surveillance or not. This is why I think it is too early in the proceedings to make a judgement one way or the other on this.