View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 11:34   #9875
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Well that's all three appointments over with now for another 3 months and they are pretty happy that everything remains stable for now as l am.

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Going over to Brighton later for a client meeting. It's a lovely sunny day so I'll walk from Brighton station to the clients (The Hyde business park). It's via the hilltop where Brighton Racecourse is. Stupendous views from up there.

Mind you the yomp up Elm Grove and Warren Road is not for the unfit. Likewise the 300 (I'm told) steps on the path up from the clients.

There is a handy pub called "The fox on the downs" on the way.
l hope you have a nice time down in Sunny Brighton heero as its a place l have fond memories of.

---------- Post added at 11:34 ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Been to the GP this morning, as I had stopped my insulin last year as it was making me ill. I was feeling great until the last month, when I got high readings. GP praised me for going back and admitting that I was struggling and gave me a different insulin to try instead. To tell you how bad I was getting, I was having a drink then 2 minutes later wanting another drink.
l hope things work out for you Mark in regards to your insulin as its never nice when one is quite ill because of the effects of their medication.