View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 12:38   #18
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Episode 8) teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Thats all they seem to be able to do now.... Take old things which were beautiful and make them crap.........

Pretty sad....
That is a shame and I think you should give it a chance. They are never going to beat the original trilogy but I think this one looks really good. Episode VII was a bit of a copy cat but I am dying to see Luke teach Rey the ways of the Force in this one and hopefully get some of John Williams' theme music in there.

You really need to give it a chance. I am more cynical than most people and as soon as I heard they were making standalone movies a few years ago I sighed and moaned and said they were just doing it for the £££. When the trailer for Rogue One came out I was speechless. I went to the midnight premiere for it and was blown away and it is now my favourite Star Wars movie out of the whole lot.

I think some of the cheesy cute animals spoil it for me because you can tell they have been put in for effect (like the remastered versions of the original trilogy) but I like to focus on the story and the characters. This one is going to be special because it is the last time we are ever going to see Leia.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote