Thread: TiVo TiVo Picture Quality
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2011, 23:39   #2
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack
Re: TiVo Picture Quality

What size is your TV? The general consensus is that there's not a huge difference in the 32 inch and lower specs. It's the 40 inch and up that seem to really notice it.

I have a 32 in Panasonic, and a 20 inch Samsung, both with TiVos attached (sent back the V+'s) so can't give you pictures, but can say I only notice a slight difference between SD and HD when I'm looking for it. HD is slightly sharper, but as I said, only if I'm really looking for it.

Hubby was watching football the other night on ITV1 regular as the sound was playing up on HD and it looked great...

Hope this helps.
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote